The cost of your treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan.
Our practice is dedicated to quality care and exceptional service. We respect the importance of your time and we work very hard to schedule appointments that accommodate the busy scheduling needs of all our patients.
- We value your time and ask that you value ours by arriving on time for all appointments
- We require 24 hour notice to cancel or change an appointment or you may be subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
- It is our office policy that after 3 broken appointments we are unable to see you in our office for your dental needs
We are committed to providing the highest quality dental care available to all our patients and to make those services affordable. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and payment plan options before you begin treatment so that you can make the best choice for payment. We offer the following for payment options:
- Ask us about our in-office Dental Wellness Plan
- Pay in full with Cash or check
- We also accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover
- CareCredit outside financing that offers a personal line of credit for healthcare treatments with 3, 6 or 12 month no interest options available on approved credit
Patients with Dental Insurance:
- Your estimated patient portion is due at the time of service. Remaining balance after insurance payment is due within 30 days. Balance regardless of insurance payment is due within 90 days.
- Above payment methods are accepted for patient estimated balance
- We participate as a Preferred Provider for Delta Dental PPO and Premier plans, although we work with most dental benefit plans
Fee estimates will be honored for ninety days.