Your health and safety are our top priority. We have always followed strict infection control practices and are following enhanced standards mandated by COVID-19. As you would expect, we have taken additional measures to keep our patients and staff safe.
Some of the enhanced procedures you can expect at your visit are:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask Covid screening questions.
- We will allow only one person to accompany young children or patients with special needs; otherwise, only patients with appointments will be allowed to enter the office.
- We ask that you arrive no more than five minutes prior to your appointment time. When you arrive, please wait in the safety of your car and call to let us know you have arrived.
- We will ask that you wear a mask while in the office (except during treatment).
- We will take your temperature upon entry.
- We have a hand sanitizing station in the entry and throughout the office and ask that you use it upon arrival.
- We will provide a mouth rinse before your treatment.
- We have adjusted our hours and scheduled appointment times and altered the flow of traffic with an entry and exit door to help maintain social-distancing.
- If you or your family member is not feeling well, we will be happy to help you reschedule.
Some of the additional things we are doing that may not be noticeable to you:
- All staff members perform temperature checks and answer pre-screening questions upon arrival.
- All staff members wear masks at all times when in the office.
- We have invested in new equipment to reduce and contain the spray and aerosol generated during some treatment.
- Added cleaning and disinfection of all public areas.
- We continually monitor mandates from the CDC and our Washington State governing agencies to stay up to date on new rulings and guidance and provide training on these protective measures.