At Dr. Schiefelbein's Office, we love working with children!
First visits at our office are between the ages of 1 to 2. If a parent has a questions or concerns about a child’s teeth prior to this age, please call the office to set up an appointment.
During your child’s first visit, we will:
- Welcome your child by starting with a tour of the office and a “ride” in a dental chair
- Review dental and medical history forms
- Take Digital X-rays and a panolipse if needed
- Clean and polish your child’s teeth and comprehensive exam
- Explain proper dental hygiene to the parent and child
- At the end of the appointment, they will receive a new toothbrush and floss and get to visit the prize drawer
Our office provides comprehensive dental care for children, including:
- Teeth cleaning and fluoride treatment
- Fillings, extractions, and sealants
- Positive dental experience in a calm environment
After the checkup and teeth cleaning are complete, Dr. Schiefelbein will meet with you and your child to discuss X-rays, help create an individual treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have.