The cost of your treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan.
Our practice is dedicated to quality care and exceptional service. We respect the importance of your time and we work very hard to schedule appointments that accommodate the busy scheduling needs of all our patients.
- We value your time and ask that you value ours by arriving on time for all appointments
- We require 24 hour notice to cancel or change an appointment or you may be subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
- It is our office policy that after 3 broken appointments we are unable to see you in our office for your dental needs
In our continued commitment to provide the highest quality dental care available to all our patients and to make those services affordable. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and payment plan options before you begin treatment so that you can make the best choice for payment. We offer the following for payment options:
Patients Payment Options for Non-Insured Payments:
- Pay in full with Cash or check
- We also accept Visa and Mastercard
- outside financing that offers a personal line of credit for healthcare treatments with 3, 6 or 12 month no interest options available on approved credit
Patients with Dental Insurance:
- Your estimated patient portion is due at the time of service. Remaining balance after insurance payment is due within 30 days. Balance regardless of insurance payment is due within 90 days.
- Above payment methods are accepted for patient estimated balance
- We participate as an in-network PPO (preferred provider) with Premera and as both Premier and PPO provider with Delta Dental, although we work with most dental benefit plans
Fee estimates will be honored for ninety days.